Coledale Inn & Restaurant - Braithwaite, Nr.Keswick, Cumbria
Tel: 017687 78272 | Email:email@example.com
We are two miles from Keswick and only twenty miles from M6 junction 40.
There is ample parking for our guests.
Map & Directions
Braithwaite is not exactly a big place, and one can see The Coledale Inn as one enters the village, but it can be a little confusing as to which road to take to get there the first time. (Well, your Webmaster took the wrong turn!)
There are alternatives, but this is the easiest route:
- Assuming you are approaching from the A66 Keswick to Cockermouth Road, just west of Keswick take the left branch signed to Buttermere, Braithwaite etc.
- Keep straight ahead, do not take the Newlands road. Pass the Royal Oak on your left.
- There is a very sharp, "blind" left turn which requires caution.
- The road then bends right and you turn left over a little "packhorse" bridge.
- Keep to the road, even though the rough track seems to offer a more direct route.
- Follow the road past the Methodist Church and round to The Coledale Inn.
THINGS TO DO
The area is a haven for those who enjoy the Great Outdoors.
- Rock Climbing
Visit our Things To Do page for more information and some great activity ideas to suit everyone.
Derwentwater and Skiddaw
Derwentwater and Catbells